Located in a historic village with 80 inhabitants and directly on the road to Santiago de Compostela, Val Paradis offers a wonderful place to relax in a natural oasis of tranquility. Get up with the beautiful view over the valley and the singing of the birds and in the evening thousands of stars above the swimming pool without any light pollution, but still close enough to civilization, so that many fun activities are possible in the immediate vicinity. Due to the character of the area and the prohibition to build in a different style, you are completely surrounded by the characteristic, cozy architectural style of the south of France. Moreover, you can really enjoy yourself like a god in France because of the authentic cheese shops and bakeries, restaurants and cafes.
The house consists of 2 floors to which guests have full access. On the ground floor there is a living room, kitchen with pantry and dining room, and veranda with a view over the valley. There is also a separate toilet.
On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom, and across the corridor are the 2 other bedrooms which are connected and share a bathroom.
In addition, there is also a garage on the domain (space for 1 normal car), a shed (the guest has no access to this as this is storage for personal material, furniture and reserves, etc.) and a fully equipped kitchen in the garden. In the garden there is also a covered dining area and a sitting area. at the pool. There is also a petanque field where you can play and a ping pong table.
Bedroom 1 1st floor
Bedroom 2 1st floor
Bedroom 3 1st floor
Bathroom 1 1st floor
Bathroom 2 1st floor
Bathroom 3 Ground floor
Towels per personSelf care
Deposit € 300 to pay to MaisonneRefunded within 7 days after your stay
- Bed linen can be booked through the concierge for an additional fee
- No flippers or sharp materials in the pool
- there are multiple small children in the street, so please drive slowly and respect the neighbors' night's rest
- The town hall is a historic building and is also offered as a dormitory for travelers who undertake a pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostella. There is also a cozy restaurant in the building during the tourist season
- Figeac is the nearest town, here are many attractions themed from ancient Egypt through the history of the city
- The Pech Merle cave with its prehistoric wall paintings is nearby and can be visited
- The area is a Unesco Geopark and many GR hiking trails also pass directly by the house
- There is a campsite in the neighboring village with a bar (regular live concerts) and the possibility to rent a kayak or canoe
- In a village
- By a river or lake
No reviews yet
There are no reviews yet.